About Nick's Garage

This is a stock photo; my shop isn't yet this awesome looking.


Hello,

I am Nick G and this is my shop. Its a small shop; about the size of a one car garage. It has a few vintage tools from my great grandfather. It also has the latest 2017 brush less motor drills and drivers. Nevertheless, it doesn't really matter; what matters is doing what you like.

I am 15 and always liked making things. It was probably because it was fun, interactive, and the fact that there are endless possibilities; the sky is the limit. You could use old weathered timbers from the beach or uprooted tree stumps from a storm or even just 2x4's from the hardware store. And you can re-purpose them into something amazing.

Anyways, people always say you should be a doctor or accountant or a lawyer. And you listen to them, but then 10 years go by and one day you wake up and...  I realized this is not for me, so I created Nick's Garage Inc.

At Nick's Garage, I create cool custom furniture like tables from old walnut slabs or consoles from washed up timber on the beach. The projects then get posted here where anyone can buy them. I assure you that you will find them unique and awesome. They also make a great conversation piece!

Cheers,
           Nick

Comments

Post a Comment